Friday, May 14, 2010
Chocolate Cream Popcorn
2 qt popped popcorn
1 c sugar
1/2 c water
1/3 c corn syrup
1/4 tsp. salt
3 T margarine
1/3 c chocolate pieces
1 tsp vanilla
1. Lightly grease large bowl. Put in popcorn.
2. In saucepan, mix sugar, water, corn syrup, and salt.
3. Cook over medium to 240 degrees.
4. Add margarine. When melted, add chocolate.
5. Stir in vanilla. Pour over popcorn, stirring constantly with 2 forks. Continue stirring until syrup loses its gloss.
6. When cool, store in tightly covered containers.