Saturday, July 17, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cheeseball

Submitted by Wendy Holt

carton of cream cheese (sorry, no low fat stuff)


1 stick or 1/2 cup of butter (whatever makes you feel better.)

1 cup of powdered sugar

3 T brown sugar

1/4 tsp vanilla

1 cup of mini chocolate chips (I wish I would have used more)

a bag of toffee chips



Soften butter and cream cheese to room temperature.  Cream butter and cream cheese together.  Add powdered sugar brown sugar and vanilla.  Stir in chocolate chips.  Cover and chill in fridge until firm.  Wrap in plastic and shape into a ball.  Chill again.  Roll in toffee chips. (I didn't use the whole bag, *gasp* you could also use chopped pecans)

I served with honey teddy grahams and chocolate teddy grahams and those were good but I LOVED it with the pretzel sticks.

No comments: